* To qualify for a banner, honorees must meet the following requirements:
*Active or honorably discharged military personnel of the United States Armed Forces
*Died in the line of duty as a member of the United States Armed Forces
*Current Hardee County Resident
*An immediate family member of a Hardee County resident. (wife, husband, son or daughter, grandchild, son or daughter-in-law)
* Upload photo of service member (min. 300 dpi) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help scanning the photo bring the original to the Main Street Wauchula office at 107 E. Main Street. Photo should preferrably be of service member in uniform.
* Orders & full payment must be submitted no later than September 1, 2020.
* Banners are accepted on a first come first serve basis (payment and all supporting documentation received)
* Banners will be installed November 1 and will remain in place through November 28.
* Installation and removal of banners are the sole responsibility of Main Street Wauchula, Inc.
* Banner sponsor fee - $25
* Payment Options:
Mail check to: Main Street Wauchula / P.O. Box 1162 / Wauchula, FL 33873
Pay by credit card upon submitting this application
* Main Street Wauchula, Inc. reserves the right not to accept an application if the requirements of the program are not met.
* Banners are the property of Main Street Wauchula, Inc.