Welcome to the 2021 SEMA Launch Pad application! Please carefully review the program eligibly requirements and timeline before you begin.
Basic Eligibility Requirements**:
• You must be the business owner, company's leading executive (i.e., president, CEO, CFO, COO), or vice president of the company.
• Functioning Product/Service: The competing business must offer a product or service that is a functioning prototype, functioning concept, or currently for sale.
• Finalists Travel: Travel to the SEMA Show (Las Vegas, NV) at their own expense to exhibit and compete in the live event. The participant in the original application must make the business pitch before the SEMA Launch Pad judges. (No substitutes)
• Residency: Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska, who must be 19 years of age or older) and who have a valid email address.
• Application Period: April 12, 2021 – May 30, 2021
• Semi-finalists (15) Announced: June 15, 2021
• SEMA Launch Pad Competition Finals: November 4, 2021 at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas
**Please review the full Terms & Conditions and Selection Criteria.
Start an application to compete for a Grand Prize valued up to $92,000!