APPLY NOW for the 2nd Annual PRO Cup Challenge!
SEMA Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) is looking for vehicle packages to take part in the 2021 PRO Cup Challenge at the 2021 SEMA Show. The PRO Cup Challenge was created to provide Restylers around the country with creative new package ideas to offer in their respective markets.
All applicants must comply with the below parameters:
- Select a common vehicle and install a package of accessories designed to be attractive to a wide range of vehicle buyers that is easily repeatable and profitable for both the Restyler and the dealer.
- Maximum MSRP price of $12,500
- Maximum labor hours of 40 hours per package installed
- Dealer markup must be at least 20% without going over the maximum MSRP price of $12,500
- Must be present at the 2021 SEMA Show and attend the SEMA PRO Booth Happy Hour
Up to 8 Restylers will be selected to compete. If selected, SEMA will provide:
- A percentage of shipping transportation of vehicle to the 2021 SEMA show from your local market
- A percentage of detailing while at the SEMA Show
- Designated exhibit space in the West Hall
Competitors will be graded on several pre-determined criteria by a panel of judges with the winner announced Wednesday at the PRO Booth Happy Hour. Show attendees will have opportunity to vote for their “Fan Favorite” at the PRO booth until 1 pm on Wednesday, and the winner of the Fan Favorite will be announced in the booth during the PRO Happy Hour on Wednesday afternoon from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
2 ways to win:
- SEMA PRO Cup Challenge Winner: Competitors will be graded on several pre-determined criteria by a panel of judges with the winner announced Wednesday during the PRO Booth Happy Hour along with a Q&A with the competitors.
- SEMA PRO Cup Challenge Fan Favorite: Show attendees will vote for their favorite build at the PRO booth until 1 pm on Wednesday. Fan Favorite will be announced in the booth during the PRO Happy Hour on Wednesday afternoon from 4:00 p.m.
Applications are due Sunday, August 22, 2021. If selected, you must complete and submit a build sheet with the basic idea of your package by September 10, 2021.
The PRO Cup Challenge is exclusive to PRO member companies only. If you’re unsure if your company is a PRO member, check out the PRO Member Roster: sema-Roster-PRO.pdf. If you’re not a member, join today: SEMA Council Application | Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)! Pending members will be considered but membership will need to be made official before final selection.