HRIA Design & Innovation Award
The Design & Innovation Award is presented to a builder or shop in recognition of a vehicle that exemplifies the meaning of an exceptional hot rod. Judges will be looking for details in the design, craftsmanship, and engineering that represent the passion and skill of the builder and the creativity of their innovative mind.
Post on Instagram using the hashtag #SEMAHRIA2023.
YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU POST VIA SOCIAL USING THE HASHTAG ABOVE.
Please see the criteria on what information to provide.
- These awards are presented in recognition of an exemplary Hot Rod build featured at the SEMA Show
- The award is presented to the Builder of the vehicle that wins the award
- The vehicle must be present at the SEMA Show
- It must be the vehicles first year at the SEMA Show - The vehicle does not have to be debuted at the SEMA Show
- Any vehicle at the show is eligible to enter
- Competition entry closes on Sunday, October 29th, 2023 at 11:59pm
- Formal entry is posting to Instagram with: - A photo of the vehicle - Proper use of the competition hashtag #SEMAHRIA2023 - Year/Make/Model of the vehicle - Builder Name - Shop Name - Booth # or relative location (ex. Silver Lot)
This can be updated by 10/29/2023 if location is TBD by re-posting this information
- Judging will be performed by a panel of industry builders at the SEMA Show