Enjoy a day-long trail ride exploring the backcountry of Moab followed by an evening connecting with SEMA council and network members, during the 2023 Easter Jeep Safari.
Hosted by the SEMA Truck & Off-Road Alliance (TORA), the trail run brings industry members together for a day of fun off-roading, before reconnecting in the evening for a mixer hosted in conjunction with the SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN). Participants of the trail ride will be educated on proper land use prior to embarking on the trek, and stop for a complimentary lunch during the event. The evening mixer will be a great opportunity to expand your professional network.
Event Details | Thursday, April 6
8:00 a.m.: Meet at City Market parking lot (425 S Main Street, Moab)
9:00 a.m.: Trail ride at Hell's Revenge Trail11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Lunch 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Trail End 7:00 p.m.: TORA and SBN Mixer at Grandpa's Garage
• Limited to first 25 vehicles (must pre-register to participate)
• All drivers must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license
• All occupants (drivers and passengers) must sign waiver prior to event. Passengers may sign on site.
• All vehicles will be responsible for pay the $5 trail fee
• More details will be included in the confirmation email
Please note that the trail-ride is at capacity. We hope you can join us at the mixer!