Enjoy a day-long trail ride exploring the scenic Behind the Rocks Tip Toe Trail, followed by an evening connecting with SEMA council and network members, during the 2022 Easter Jeep Safari.
Hosted by the SEMA Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA), the trail run will bring industry colleagues together for a day of fun off-roading, before reconnecting in the evening for a mixer hosted in conjunction with the SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN). Participants of the trail run will be educated on proper land use prior to embarking on the trek, and stop for a complimentary lunch during the event. The evening mixer will be a great opportunity to expand your professional network.
Event Details | Thursday, April 14
8:00am | Meet at the Moab 4x4 Expo registration event space
9:00am | Start at the trail head (Sold Out)
11:00 am | Lunch
1:00pm - 2:00pm | Trail End
7:00pm: TORA & SBN Mixer at the Moab 4x4 Expo
• Limited to first 20 vehicles (must pre-register to participate)
• All drivers must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license
• All occupants (drivers and passengers) must sign waiver prior to event. Passengers may sign on site
• All vehicles will be responsible for pay the $5 trail fee
• More details will be included in the confirmation email