Individual student registration will close Monday, October 3rd at 11:59 PM PST.
Students, ages 18-20, MUST be represented and chaperoned by their school officials. If you are under the age of 21, do not complete this application and please consult with your school official.
You may be eligible to attend the show without school official representation if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements below. Students must submit individual applications for consideration.
I. You must be 21 years of age or older and enrolled at an accredited college, university or post-secondary career and technical school:
II. You must provide SEMA with scanned .pdf file of your college/university ID card(s).
- This will serve to verify your age and college/university enrollment status.
- Please be prepared with this document before starting this application.
III. Provide contact information of a school official member for endorsement:
- This is in lieu of “official” representation of the college/university at the annual “Trade-only” SEMA Show.
- By “college/university official”, we mean a professor, instructor, advisor, counselor or administrator within your academic department, who is familiar with your/your group's academic work, progress, and/or actively engaged in your professional student chapter/club.
- Upon completion of this application, they will be sent a notification informing them you have requested to participate in the SEMA Show Student Program without faculty representation.
IV. Complete a SEMA Scholarship application by visiting www.sema.org/scholarships
V. Create a job seeker profile and upload a resume on the SEMA Career Center by visiting www.sema.org/jobs
VI. Participate in ALL student program activities. Event participate is required by all student program students. This is also where your credentials will be distributed.
--Student Program Welcome Kickoff
Wednesday, November 2 | 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM | LVCC, West Hall, W326
--Student Networking & Scholarship Roundup
Wednesday, November 2 | 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM | LVCC, West Hall, W326
--Gear Up Girl Networking Event
Wednesday, November 2 | 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM | Location Coming Soon
Female students and school officials only.
--Student Program Industry Networking Breakfast
Thursday, November 3 | 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM | LVCC, West Hall, W326