Guidelines for Third Party Fundraising to Benefit The Dale Jr. Foundation
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for The Dale Jr. Foundation. Donations are very important and greatly appreciated! The Dale Jr. Foundation strives to be a good steward of the funds entrusted to us by our supporters, partners and the community. To that end, the following guidelines have been established to serve as a standard for all fundraising promotions, programs, special events and benefits held on behalf of or for the benefit of The Dale Jr. Foundation by any third party, individual or group (hereinafter referred to as the “Sponsor”.)
- All fundraising activities must be consistent with the mission of The Dale Jr. Foundation, non-controversial and adherent to all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- All fundraising activities must be pre-approved by the Development Director of The Dale Jr. Foundation before the Sponsor is authorized to use The Dale Jr. Foundation name or logo in any way.
- If Sponsor represents to the public that a certain amount of money, percentage of proceeds, or profits will benefit The Dale Jr. Foundation, Sponsor shall provide The Dale Jr. Foundation with a post-event financial report (including an accounting of revenues and expenses). Sponsor shall pay all such proceeds to The Dale Jr. Foundation within 60 days of the event or program’s end.
- All promotional material related to the event and Sponsor’s fundraising efforts (booklets, programs, commercials, official rules, etc.) must be approved by The Dale Jr. Foundation.
- Sponsor will inform The Dale Jr. Foundation of any plans to recruit underwriters or sponsors for the fundraising activity.
- The Dale Jr. Foundation cannot be responsible for processing funds, negotiating or paying vendors, solicitations, sales and/or other administrative functions of Sponsor’s event or program. Sponsors should make all arrangements for all vendors, expenses and necessary support.
- The Dale Jr. Foundation reserves the right to protect the privacy of our volunteers, clients and staff. Permission to use names, images, photos, likenesses or other personal information must be secured from both the individual and the Development Director prior to use by Sponsor.
Each request will be considered individually, and we appreciate your patience as we give each request thoughtful and thorough consideration! Please complete and submit the attached The Dale Jr. Foundation Third Party Fundraising Application to submit your fundraising ideas. For more information, please contact:
Emily DiNunzio, Development Director
The Dale Jr. Foundation