This is the grant application for students seeking grant funding for academic oppportunities from Newcomb-Tulane College: Office of Academic Enrichment (website).
Please read the following information before beginning your application.
- 15th of the month at 5 pm
- September - November & February – April
- applications for summer opportunities are reviewed in March and April, only
- Full-time students of NTC who have completed at least one semester at Tulane
- Seniors: grant funds must be utilized prior to your undergraduate degree is conferred
- Traditional Grants: up to $1,500 (individual), $3,000 (group); Special Grants: up to $2,500 (CGE & Data Hub Grants), up to $2,000 (Jean Danielson Grant) , up to $5,000 (Gordon Grant)
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter (1-2 pages)
- Discuss the nature of the project, how you will use the grant funds, and what you hope to accomplish or gain from this opportunity. Include information on the significance of the project (personal, educational, professional),an explanation of any financial limitations, and the qualifications the student possess.
- Budget Worksheet (use this excel worksheet)
- Updated Resume
- Letter of Recommendation (send this link to your recommender)
Requirements of Award Recipients
- Grant Report (1-2 pages) or Presentation at workshop (5 minutes),
- Research Symposium Poster (Fall or Spring semester), and
- Thank you note (0.5 - 1 page)
Contact Lauryn Hudson, email@example.com or 504-862-8741