Sponsored by Stitchin’ Heaven
We are looking for 100 beautiful quilts to be part of the Quitman Outdoor Quilt Show on
October 9, 2021 here in Quitman, Texas. Weather permitting, the show will be held at the Jim
Hogg State Park, just around the corner from Stitchin’ Heaven. We would love to display
What you need to know:
▪ There is no entry fee.
▪ Quilts must be at least 36 x 36 and be square or rectangle – no odd shapes please.
▪ Quilts must be clean and free of pet hair or strong odors, including smoke.
▪ We will accept quilts September 1-October 1, or until we have 100 quilts.
▪ The attached form MUST be printed and attached to the back of your quilt with a
photo prior to dropping off, or shipping your quilt.
▪ Have your quilt folded in a pillowcase or quilt bag with your name and phone number
on the outside.
▪ You will be given a Claim Ticket that must be presented to pick up your quilt.
Drop off: Stitchin’ Heaven retail store located at 321 Richards Street, Quitman.
Ship to: Stitchin’ Heaven Attn: Jessica King, 321 Richards Street, Quitman, TX 75783
o If you ship your quilt, you must pick it up in person and present your Claim Ticket,
we will not ship it back.
o Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and tracking information so
that we can watch for your quilt’s arrival.
o Include a self-addressed envelope so that we can mail your Claim Ticket to you.
o We are not responsible for quilts lost in the mail.
▪ At the park on October 9th, 4:00-5:00pm
▪ At Stitchin’ Heaven, October 11-15, 2021, 10:00am-5:00pm