Kecak Dance + Dinner - Ubud is the cultural centre of Bali and famous for its dances. Enjoy a spectacular performance of dance to the chanting of anywhere between fifty and seventy men at our outdoor candle-lit amphitheatre, followed by a Royal Balinese Dinner.
Rice Fields Visit - The Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system.
Purification Ceremony - Hidden within the tropical jungle, a purification ceremony will allow you to immerse in an authentic Balinese ceremony for a spiritual cleansing ritual to wash away bad spirits and purify the body and soul. You will reach Pucak Manik temple for an idyllic walk-through with a Balinese priest before the ceremony.
Tanah Lot Visit - Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, an ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
Vegetarian Cooking Class - Surrounded by Ubud’s nutrient-rich paddy fields and our own organic gardens, our resort provides a uniquely inspiring ‘classroom’ for serious chefs and curious cooks alike.
Your Executive Chef conducts these aromatic, engaging sessions in the open-air kitchen using just picked herbs and produce. Learn to cook authentic Balinese cuisine and leave with edible memories, easy-to-follow recipes, your personalised apron, a certificate and special gift from the chef.
Yoga (2 yoga sessions) - your qualified yoga instructor will lead you through Surya Namaskara movements to stretch your body and energize your mind.
150-Minute Pampering Spa Treatment (includes Floral Bath or Citrus Bath) - A rejuvenating treatment package that works to maximize your skin conditions after having fun under Bali’s bright sky. This package consists of Traditional Balinese Massage to treat your tight muscles from all the activity, body scrub and body mask to soothe the skin PLUS a Vitamin C rich Citrus Bath OR Celebration of Flowers Bath to complete the skin-nourishing treatment.
- Package Inclusions: 60 minutes Traditional Balinese Massage, 45 minutes Body Scrub and Body Mask, 45 minutes Celebration of Flowers
- Package Inclusions: 60 minutes Traditional Balinese Massage, 45 minutes Body Scrub and Body Mask, 45 minutes Citrus Bath
100-Minute Enchanted Forest Spa Treatment - Choose (1) spa treatment (Enchanted Forest, Lulur Lullably, Seven Chakra Dhara) package below:
- Enchanted Forest - Take yourself back to the Enchanted Forest of your childhood dreams with a 100-minute full body treatment. The deeply relaxing body massage pampers you with a combination of Balinese style long strokes and the Hawaiian lomi-lomi technique to eliminate stress & increase lymphatic drainage. In addition, an aromatherapy herbal balm ensures that your skin is intensely moisturized. Once you have reached a heavenly state of relaxation, your skin is polished to perfection with a smooth body scrub.
- Lulur Lullaby - 90-minute Lulur Body Treatment is a body scrub which was originally part of the pre-wedding ritual for Javanese princesses, to ensure they were at their most beautiful on their wedding day. The scrub paste is made from very fine rice powder, turmeric powder and other natural spices, and gently removes dead skin cells. It is suitable for any skin type. Natural yogurt is used to remove the scrub, leaving skin smooth and silky. The treatment continues with a Flower Bath and blissful Balinese massage, to leave you feeling 100% the royal highness.
- Seven Chakra Dhara - For unbridled luxury, opt for the 120-minute Seven Chakra Dhara Journey. This one-of-a-kind signature experience is drawn from the time-honored massage traditions of Ayurveda combined with synergistic aromatherapy blends, gemstone therapy and chakra sound healing to relax your body, open your chakras and renew your spirit. All of our Hindu therapists use pranic healing by visually projecting a 'color' out of their hands onto your body and chanting internally a sacred tone that's called a 'bija mantra', to transmit universal energy for your body to use as it chooses. Balanced and cleansed anew, this treatment leaves you in an optimum state of well-being.
Meals - Breakfast provided daily. Other meals as outlined in the itinerary above. Meals provided included (1) non-alcoholic beverage per person. Meals can be buffet, al la carte (one main course selection), pre-fixe menu selection.
Airport Transfers - Round trip airport transfers on the start and end dates of tour.
Tours & Activities - Tours and activities as listed in the trip itinerary.