Nomination Criteria - Who is Eligible
1. The nominee must be a resident of Bloomington
2. The nominee must be attending a high school in Bloomington or Normal.
3. The nominee must show good academic achievement while accomplishing community activities.
4. Self nominations will not be accepted
5. Bloomington Human Relations Commission staff, family members and past winners are not eligble
A demonstrated commitment to improving cooperation and fostering mutual respect among people
of different racial, ethnic, religious and other backgrounds.
Complete the nomination form. Nominations will be judged solely on the responses to questions on the nomination form; no supporting materials will be accepted.
Commissioners will review the nominations and determine the award winner.
Questions? Contact: Nikita Richards (309) 434-2309
NOTE: Once you create an account you will be able to start a nomination and come back later to complete.